Look at this cute little rabbit, isn’t he adorable? No stamping needed, just your Big Shot and punches. You don’t own a Big Shot yet………..you don’t know what you are missing. I am offering 15% off the price of one if you are interested. I am even willing to set you up on monthly payments. Email me………..send me a message.
Steps to create treat box:
- Using your Petal Die, cut 4 pieces
- Using your paper snippers or scissors, cut one flap off each piece.
- Laying all 4 pieces side by side, glue one flap from each piece to the side with the cut off piece. (Laying the flap underneath when you glue).
- When you have glue all 4 pieces together, form your box by glueing the last flap to the first piece. (You should end up with a box that has 4 flaps on each end.
- Glue all 4 flaps together on the bottom of the box.
- Decorate all four sides as you wish.
To make the bunny I used the following punches:
Ears-small & large ovals,
Eyes-small oval, ½” circle, ¼” circle
Nose-heart to heart
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator