I played around with some of it today and this is what I made to show you:
And here are the steps I used to create my Chalkboard Easel Card:
- Tempting Turquoise Cardstock measuring 4-1/4″ x 11″. Score in the center at 5-1/2″ and fold. Using the Deco Labels Framelit Dies, place the die partially positioned at the bottom of the card and cut with the Big Shot Machine to form the legs of your easel.
- Ink up the Hardwood stamp using Tempting Turqoise Ink on the card base front.
- Stamp the two images from the Big Day stamp set (Sale-A-Bration Brochure) using the Yellow Citrus Chalk Ink. on a piece of Chalkboard Paper measuring 3″ x 4″. Stamp the image with the word “celebrate” again on a scrap piece of the Chalkboard Paper using the Aquamarine Chalk Ink and hand-cut the celebrate banner. Glue on top of the chalkboard layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add the dots you see on each side of the cardstock layer using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and the Aquamarine Chalk Ink. Using a Blender Pen and the Rose Coral Chalk Ink, add squiggly’s on each side of your Chalkboard Paper and also inside the word “CAKE” to add highlights.
- Using Crushed Curry Cardstock, cut one using the Labels Collection Framelit Dies. Cut in half on the short side. Glue each piece peeking out on each side of the Chalkboard Paper layer. Glue in place on your card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a piece of the Crushed Curry Ribbon tied in a bow from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (Sale-A-Bration) and place just below the Chalkboard Paper layer.
- Add Candy Dots to the two Crushed Curry Cardstock layers.
A quick reminder that our Spring Collection at Create with Connie & Mary is live and into our first week. This subscription is jam-packed with Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Catalog products that you can copy by printing our tutorials. Visit today to sign up!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!