Sarah…this one’s for you 🙂
Sarah asked that I create a card using one of our “Single Stamps” called “Ears To You”. Each bunny sports a trendy pattern. I colored each one of them using “Stampin’ Write Markers” in “Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo and Primrose Petals”:
I stamped a 2nd solo bunny with the primrose petals, fussy-cut the bunny and popped it up using “Stampin’ Dimensionals”. I even added a tiny bow made out of Baker’s Twine!
I also found the perfect designer paper called “Birds Of A Feather” to coordinate with the bunnies. The Easter egg design was perfect!
- Primrose Petals card front: 5.5″ x 8.5″ folded at 4 1/4″. Embossed with the Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Folder
- Blue layer DSP: 3.5″ x 3 1/8″
- Egg pattern DSP: 4 1/2″ x 2″
- Summer Starfruit cut with the Bitty Banners Framelits Dies. Wrap Island Indigo Baker’s Twine twice
- Stamped image: Ovals Framelits (3″ x 2 1/4″)
- Sentiment: 2 3/4″ x 1/2″
Because I did not want to include the sentiment in my stamped bunnies, I used my “Craft & Rubber Scissors” and turned my solo stamp into 2 stamps. That way you can stamp the sentiment separately or you can still add them to your clear block together. You now have a choice!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!