October is here! My favorite season too! We have 2 gorgeous colors to play with today at Dymanic Duos:
With the onset of October, that means that this is my last month being on the design team for Dynamic Duos as our six month stint will be completed, so sad. I’ve totally enjoyed playing with all of my teammates and making some new stamping friends!
Here is my card for this week:
I opted to go with a “White Space Card” today for you. I used the two duo colors in two ways. First by stamping my leaves twice. I went lighter with a few of the leaves by not reinking my stamps. I like the effect this created. And then I used my “Tasteful Trim Die” to create some rick-rack in the two duo colors also and alternating them on my card:
I added a triple bow made from “Baker’s Twine” and completed my card by adding a little bit of bling using “Pearl Jewels”. Here are the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used:
- Inks: Cajun Craze, Island Indigo
- Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Island Indigo, Whisper White
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Autumn Accents Die, Tasteful Trim Die
- Stamps: Really Good Greetings, Wonderfall
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Baker’s Twine
Thanks for stopping by to visit!