Good day readers! I hope most of you had a long weekend and a great 4th of July celebration!
I have a really hard time capturing Summer Starfruit and any of the greens on my camera for some reason. I am crossing my fingers that the colors for today’s Dynamic Duos Challenge are working for your computer as you view my card.
This is the color duo for this week:
And my card:
This is another card utilizing Stampin’ Up!’s bundled products. A coordinating stamp set and punch this time!
The bundle makes for a quick card if you are in a hurry and need to create a last minute card. I used the stamp set for some of my six-sided elements and I used some designer paper for others. Although the embossing folder also has hexagons for the pattern that are a little smaller in size, both do work well together. I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop some of the hexagons. Just a few Candy Dots also makes a difference in the background layer. They add just the right amount of pizzazz don’t they?
Make sure you visit my teammates today!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Summer Starfruit, Crumb Cake, Gumball Green
- Stamps: Six-sided Sampler
- Inks: Summer Starfruit, Crumb Cake, Gumball Green
- Tools: Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Big Shot Machine
- Accessories: Candy Dots, Gumball Green 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon
- DSP: Neutrals Paper Stack, In Color Paper Stack
Thanks for stopping by to visit!