Hi Everyone! I’m so glad you stopped by today because we have a very interesting color duo for you today at “Dynamic Duos”. Never would I have paired these 2 colors together on my own. Leslie is so clever. Take a look for yourself:
And my card for this week’s challenge:
I really like how this card turned out. Also loving that we now have the “Circles Collection Framelits” to play with. So easy to cut layer after layer:
I used the large flower stamp from “Betsy’s Blossom’s” and stamped it with both ink colors from the duo. I then used the circles framelits to cut and layer my circles. I love the little sentiment also. I sponged all 3 of the stamped circles just to make them pop a wee bit more.
Here are the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used:
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze
- Inks; Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Circles Collection Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
- Accessories: Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon
- Stamps: Betsy’s Blossoms, Petite Pairs
Swing by and visit all of the designers this week at Dynamic Duos and won’t you come join us!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!