I had a little get-together last week for my downline. Earlier this summer Stampin’ Up! had a wonderful promotion for signing up as a demo and included in that promotion was a Christmas Keepsake Box. All of my new downline received one for signing up and I received one because of recruiting. We all got together to create our box:
I was so involved in my box that when I started adhering the scallops on the sides, I discovered my lid was upside-down! I really love the way it turned out (by mistake)!
Don’t you just love all the detail and layers. We also had the option of adding Pearl Jewels to the little tiny Wild Wasabi strip on the sides and I opted not to:
The next project used the new 1″ x 8″ Cellophane Bags sold in the new Holiday Mini Catalog. You get 50 of these for $2.50! We filled our with Reeses Pieces and add a topper:
- 1″ x 8″ Cellophane Bag
- Tools: Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, 1 3/8″ Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Inks: Early Espresso, Stampin’ Write Markers
- Cardstock: More Mustard, Whisper white, Tangerine Tango
- Stamp Set: Out on a Limb, Teeny Tiny Wishes
How about a cool and quick new way to create stockings and stocking accents:
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Holiday Stocking Die, Stocking Accents Die, Snowburst Textured Impressions Folder, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8″ Circle Punch
- Inks: Melon Mambo, Old Olive
- Cardstocks: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Pretty In Pink
I showed the girls how easy it was to create a card when you need a little bit of inspiration help. I adapted this card to my liking by perusing the Idea Book & Catalog, picking a card and changing it up a bit:
Hand-cut the snowflake and plop it on your card with Stampin’ Dimensionals:
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pretty In Pink
- Stamp Sets: Medallion, Perfectly Penned, Serene Snowflakes
- Tools: Ribbon Border Punch, Pewter Embossing Powder, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Inks: Whisper White Craft, VersaMark
- Accessories: Brads
I also gave the girls a little token for attending. I made these cute little treat holders from the Two Tags Die. Just score at 1 1/2″ and 2 1/2″ and fold as shown:
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Two Tags Die, Scallop Circle Punch
- Stamp Sets: Wicked Cool, It’s A Wrap Holidays
- Inks: Basic Black, Stampin’ Write Markers, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon
- Misc: Nugget Candy Bars
How would you like to have fun with us like we did? Stampin’ Up! has a great promotion going on right now. Sign up to be one of my downline and get a free BigShot or an additional $100 in product along with your kit. Don’t be timid……I’m here to help you!
Mary Ann and Sue, your projects kits have been mailed to you so you can complete the same kits we did!
Have a great day everyone!