There are 12 patterns in this paper stack, 4 of each design and I used 6 different patterns for today’s note cards. You could use all 12 to make 12 cards:
I cut each piece of designer paper to measure 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″. I then used each piece and trimmed off 3/4″ on one end. Now to assemble each card:
- Card Base: Very Vanilla Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score in the center at 5-1/2″ and fold.
- Designer Paper: Glue the largest piece of designer paper 1/4″ from the top.
- Designer Paper: Flip the 2nd piece of designer paper on the opposite side and glue below the 1st designer paper piece. You now have 2 patterns in place from the same sheet of designer paper.
- Swirl Image: Stamp the swirl image from the Hello Life stamp set using Memento Black Ink below the designer paper.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Memento Black Ink below the swirl from the Another Thank You stamp set.
These cards are quick & easy and lots of fun to create!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!