BOO! Did I get your attention? Today is Day #3, Side #3 of my Decor Blocks and Halloween it is:
Isn’t this a fun way to decorate these blocks? I’ve seen them decorated for a baby’s room also. Hmmmm….maybe that will be my next project!
Side #3 Supplies:
- Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Scallop Squares #2 Die, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Serif Essentials Alphabet Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Small Oval Punch, Bird Punch
- Inks: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Signo White Gel Pen
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- Stamp Set: Wicked Cool, Jack of all Trades
- DSP: Neutrals Patterns Paper Pack
See you tomorrow for the final day #4 of the Decor Blocks!