Notice these blocks? Did you even know they were available for purchase in the catalog? Did you overlook them? Did you ever wonder what to do with them? Keep reading:
For the next 4 days, I will be showing you what I did with them for my home.
Today is Day #1, Side #1:
I decorated 4 sides of the blocks so that they are interchangeable according to holidays. This side is the non-holiday side. Here is a close-up of the word H-O-M-E:
How cute is that? I decided not to use side 5 & 6 because of all the bling and layers. My blocks would become wobbly on the underside. I will list the supplies I use each day for each individual side.
- Stamp Set: Day of Gratitude
- Inks: Pacific Point, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
- Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Early Espresso
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Serif Essentials Alphabet Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
Décor Blocks*Preferred Price*$9.95*Item #116829
Create fun holiday décor with Décor Elements blocks embellished with images
from our Holiday Mix Décor Elements or covered with Christmas Cocoa
Specialty Designer Series paper. The smooth MDF blocks are ready to
cover–no sanding required. 4 blocks per package.
Stay tuned tomorrow for side #2!