My last month of club projects happened this month. We are starting a new round of clubs in January and I’ll tell you all about that at the end of my post. I decided to create a matching trio of projects this month:
This trio would be great for a last minute gift and goodie combination. Did you know our Mini Pizza Boxes are food-safe? I knew I wanted to incorportate the Mini Pizza Boxes so I started with that project first and then added a coordinating gift tag and this beautiful dry-embossed card:
The card was kept simple because I wanted the dry-embossing from the Winter Wonder Embossing Folder to be my focal image. All we did was add a sentiment from the Labels To Love stamp set, cut with the Everyday Label Punch:
Next we added:
- A little snowflake from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies and Silver Glimmer Paper
- A piece of Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon folded in half and glued under the sentiment
- Two boughs cut from the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies
- And a small strip of Year Of Cheer Designer Paper added to the bottom of the card.
Next we moved on to the gift tag:
Similar layers were used but this time the sentiment came from the Merry Little Labels stamp set. What was funny about the gift tag was a few of my girls just couldn’t bring themselves to glue the banner layers at an angle like I did. We had a good laugh at that and I reminded them how I always tell them “it’s your project, do with it what you want”! They glued them straight and layered.
Next up is the Mini Pizza Box:
Again, similar layers were used except we added a Green Sprig to the top rather then die-cut sprigs. I showed the girls how to cut away some of the spikes from the sprig on one under-side to make it flat and easier for gluing. We used the hot glue gun to glue the sprig in place:
So what exactly is a Stamp Club? My Stamp Clubs are groups of six people that either meet once a month in person, those are my local clubs. Or, I also have groups of six non-locals who form a group. Each club has it’s own name. Right now I have one local club and one non-local club and thier club names are the Stampaholics and the Sassy Stampers.
Virtual and Local Stamp Clubs will be starting back up in January and I would like to add new groups. Here are the rules of my clubs:
- Clubs consist of 4-6 stampers.
- Club lasts for a six-month period.
- We meet once a month if local to complete 2-3 projects each month. If you are not local, I mail you all of the project kits.
- You commit to purchasing at least $25 (6 people), $30 (5 people) or $37.50 (4 people), (before tax and shipping) each month to help the monthly hostess.
- You will be the hostess for one of the six months and earn free products for yourself.
- Private Facebook Page for each group if you are on Facebook
- Small gift from me at the end of the six-month period.
- Learn techniques, card folds and 3D items.
Interested? Please contact me to sign up! I need to know by January 1st so I can prepare everything needed for the group. Email me: email@example.com
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack – up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team