If you arrived here from Nicole Tugrul’s blog, wasn’t her favor just fabulous? If you are starting the blog hop with me, I will have the next stop at the bottom of my post.
So for my Week #3 stamp set, I chose to feature “Well Worded”. For those of you that have been following me over the years, you’ve learned that I love to create masculine projects. I used the mustache image to create my favor this week:
I used the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies to cut out all of my pieces. I cut an additional Whisper White Cardstock piece from the center of the thinlits. For the Designer Paper, I cut a slit and folded the ends to resemble a shirt and added two Candy Dots for buttons:
I added the stamped mustache at the top and stuffed the bag with red tissue paper. I like the sentimet on the mustache that read “you da man”!
the session is over and the retired stamp set lists are out, we decided
to release the names of the stamp sets we used for this Card
“Create”tions Celebrations session! It’s not too late to join and see
ALL the card set ideas IMMEDIATELY…ready for you to set up your
classes or go to work creating! Here you go!
- Petal Potpourri (Free Preview)
- Tap Tap Tap (Free Preview)
- Simply Sports
- Sweet Stuff (retiring)
- From the Garden (Occasions)
- Bordering Blooms
- Peace, Love, Cupcakes (retiring)
- Choose Happiness
- What’s Your Type
- Adventure Awaits (Occasions)
- Amazing Banner
- Snuggles & Smooches
- Mother’s Love (Occasions)
- Lovely Amazing You
- Your Perfect Day (Occasions)
- Playful Pennants (retiring)
- Well Worded (retiring)
- Pictogram Punches
- Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
- Edition runs April 5 – 25
- Printable supply lists, directions & measurements with closeup photos
- 24/7 access
- Perfect for classes or personal cards!
Card “Create”tions Celebrations
I will now direct you to Deb Currier’s blog so you can view her adorable project. Next Saturday we will go back to our regular Blog Hops.
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!