Today is our VERY FIRST Saturday Challenge for our subscribers of the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Edition.
One of the GREAT things about the Saturday Challenges for our subscribers is each time they participate in the challenge, their names are entered into our drawing for one of TWO FREE Subscriptions to the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition or one of TWO FREE $75 Merchandise Gift Certificates. It is not too late to subscribe to the SUMMER EDITION. It is not too late to subscribe to the SUMMER EDITION and you can still access all the projects that were presented this week and have some fun with us during challenge Saturday’s!
Today’s challenge is a color challenge! And with the new products from the SUMMER MINI, what a great time to create a masculine card using those colors. My card for today’s challenge:
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, Basic Gray, Whisper White
- Stamp Sets: Sail Away, Touch of Kindness
- Accessories: Baker’s Twine in Cherry Cobbler/Whisper White
- Tools: Ribbon Punch, Top Note Die, Scallop Circle Punch, Big Shot Machine
- Inks: Basic Black, Not Quite Navy