It’s that time of year again…..time for Create with Connie and Mary Spring Occasions Edition 2013. How exciting is that? If you’ve been with us all along you know that we offer you tons of projects with step-by-step tutorials. Today is my turn as a “Guest Designer” to showcase some of the new products in our new “Stampin’ Up! Spring Catalog” and our new “Sale-A-Bration Catalog”.
As Guest Designer, I chose the new stamp set called “Dapper Dad” to showcase. I’m one of those demo’s that just LOVES to create masculine projects. I have a really cute project to show during the Spring Occasions Edition that you will get to see once you are subscribed. More information to follow about subscribing once you scroll down.
This is my project for Preview Week:
Lots of new products from the Spring Catalog in this project:
- Parker’s Patterns Designer Paper
- Dapper Dad Stamp Set
- Amazing Family Stamp Set
- Natural 7/16″ Trim Ribbon
Not only did I create a card for my project but you’ll also find a 3D fishing creel to match the card. You could even include fishy gummies in there for fun or those little fishy crackers! The fishing creel was created with the “Purse Die”. I just embossed it with the “Argyle Textured Impressions Folder” and altered the handle:
The little fishies images come from the “Blossom Petals Builder Punch” and the coordinating stamp set “Build A Blossom Stamp Set”.
Make sure you hop on over to Create with Connie & Mary to to sign up for the Early Bird Special of $29.95 US. We would love to have you join us!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
- Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
- Inks: Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker
- DSP: Parker’s Patterns
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Purse Die, Argyle Textured Impressions Folder, Mini Glue Dots, Blossom Petals Builder Punch, Hand-held Punch, Sticky Strip
- Accessories: Natural 7/16″ Trim Ribbon, Neutral Brads
- Stamp Sets: Dapper Dad, Amazing Family, Build A Blossom