Good Morning All! So glad you are visiting today as we have a new Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Today we are focusing on the In-Color “Mint Macaron“. I just love how subtle this color is and stayed with a Monochromatic card for today:
Here are all of the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used:
- Stamps: Watercolor Wings, Awesomely Artistic
- Inks: Mint Macaron
- Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Whisper White
- Accessories: White Baker’s Twine
- Tools: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies
If you would like to recreate this card, here are the steps:
- Card Base: Mint Macaron 11″ x 4-1/4″. Fold in half at 5-1/2″ and fold
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 4-7/8″ x 3-3/4″. Cut the cardstock at an angle starting at 3/4″ on the left to 2″ on the right. Stamp the sentiment at the very bottom right-hand side using Mint Macaron Ink on the smaller cardstock piece. Stamp the dots image using Mint Macaron Ink on both panels as you see on my card. The butterfly will sit over these dots. Glue the two cardstock pieces to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals, leaving a 1/4″ space between both layers.
- Stamp the butterfly using Mint Macaron Ink on Mint Macaron Cardstock. Cut out with the framelits. Make a few circles around your fingers with the White Baker’s Twine and glue to the back of the butterfly. Glue the butterfly to your card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I hope you liked my card for today featuring Mint Macaron. Please follow the arrows below to go to the next stop in either direction. I’m sure you will be pleased with all of my teammates projects!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!