Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town is our theme this week and since I do not have any Santa stamps, this was the closest I could come to our theme:
Santa Hats and lots of them! You can find these Santa hats on a sheet of the Night Before Christmas Designer Paper. I added a piece to the front of a Very Vanilla Cardstock base that was embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder. The cluster of trees were cut from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley and I used Clear Wink Of Stella on one of the trees:
- Card Base: Very Vanilla Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″. Emboss the front using the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder. Fold on score line.
- Layer #2: Cut a piece of the Night Before Christmas Designer Paper to measure 4-1/4″ x 3″ and glue to card front about 1/4″ from the right edge of the card base.
- Trees: Stamp three trees on Pear Pizzazz Cardstock using Old Olive Ink. Cut all three trees with the dies. Glue two trees to card front on the left. Color the 3rd tree with the Clear Wink Of Stella and glue over the other two trees with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Glue Star Designer Elements to the tops of all three trees.
- Sentiment: Cut the “merry” sentiment with the Merry Christmas Dies and Very Vanilla Cardstock. Glue to card front.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: