Hi Everyone and welcome to a brand new Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Because it’s Sale-a-Bration time, we are all creating a tag using Sale-A-Bration products. Let’s see what myself and my teammates made for you today!
I used the Perfectly Artistic Designer Paper for the background and I also used the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set. Love those two ice cream cones. The addition of the Honeycomb Embellishments really adds height to my layers:
Here’s the recipe for my tag:
- Layer #1: Blushing Bride Cardstock 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Use the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch at the top and use the Banners Framelits Dies at the bottom.
- Layer #2: Perfectly Artistic Designer Paper 2″ x 5-1/4″. Repeat with the punch and framelit die. Stamp the sentiment at the top of the tag using Sip Top Taupe Ink. Glue to Layer #1.
- Ice Cream Cones: Stamp 2 cones on Tip Top Taupge Cardstock using Tip Top Taupe Ink. Hand cut. Stamp 2 more cones using Mint Macaron Ink on Mint Macaron Cardstock and Blushing Bride Ink on Blushing Bride Cardstock. Hand-cut and layer over the Crumb Cake cones. Glue to tag using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add the Honeycomb Embellishments to each cone.
- Bling: Add a few White Perfect Accents to the background. Tie White Baker’s Twine to the top through the holes.
- Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness
- Inks: Tip Top Taupe, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron
- Cardstock: Tip Top Taupe, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron
- Accessories: White Baker’s Twine, White Perfect Accents
- Tools: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Banners Framelits Dies
- DSP: Perfectly Artistic