I love our theme for this week’s Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Are you ready? It’s all about “Lions and Tigers and Bears OH MY”. Welcome to our hop!
Reminds me of Grampy taking the grandkids out to go fishing. And these fish are rainbow trout, I just know it! I even used some Gold Wink Of Stella on the fins and just a little hint on the bodies of each fish. Love that stuff! It just glides on so easily:
- Card Base: Pear Pizzazz Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold in the center at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Garden Green Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Going Places Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Stamp the sentiment at the top right-hand corner using Early Espresso Ink. Glue to card front.
- Bears: Stamp the bears using Early Espresso Ink on Tip Top Taupe Cardstock and cut out using the framelits dies. Glue all 3 bears to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hats: Stamp 2 hats using Pear Pizzazz Ink on Pear Pizzazz Cardstock and stamp 1 using Garden Green Ink on Garden Green Cardstock. Cut all 3 hats using the framelits dies and glue to the top of each bear’s head.
- Fish: Stamp 3 fish using Smoky Slate Ink on Smoky Slate Cardstock. Cut using the framelits dies. Add some Gold Wink of Stella to each fish. Glue each fish to a piece of Linen Thread. Using Paper Snips, snip once in each paw of the largest bear and thread the Linen Thread through each cut making the fish appear to be hanging. Glue each fish in place by sliding a Stampin’ Dimensional to the back and press in place.
- Stamps: Bear
- Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Early Espresso
- Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Tip Top Taupe, Smoky Slate
- Accessories: Linen Thread
- Tools: Wink Of Stella, Bear Hugs Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Paper Snips
- Designer Paper: Going Places
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!