Good Morning Stampers! It’s so nice for you to visit as we have a new Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. This week our theme is “Very Vellum” and boy do we have some pretty vellum in the Occasions Catalog. Let’s scroll down and see what I made for you today!
Doesn’t it make for a pretty background? I love the way the printed white flowers peek through from the vellum. I even added coordinating layered flowers for the main focus:
- Card Base: Night Of Navy Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Botanical Gardens Vellum Stack 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper: Top strip measures 1/2″ x 4″. Glue to the top. Bottom strip measures 1-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to the bottom.
- Flowers: Cut 2 of the large flower using Mint Macaron Cardstock and the Botanical Builder Framelit Dies and 4 of the smaller flower. Stack the two large flowers using a Stampin’ Dimensional. Stack the small flowers using adhesive. Glue the flowers to the card front and add Pearl Jewels to the centers.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment of Whisper White Cardstock measuring 3/4″ x 2-1/2″ using Night Of Navy Ink. Cut the end into a “V”. Glue and tuck the sentiment under the large flower using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Twine: Add White Baker’s Twine below and above the designer paper. I wrapped mine around the card front 4 times.
Next up you can click on the links below to visit my talented teammates, Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics:
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!