This card has multiple panels to decorate and I had SO MUCH FUN! Notice how the card fold appears when looking from above:
And the 2 small panels that fold flat right here:
And yes, this card does fold flat for mailing:
See the detail on the rose from the Rose Wonder stamp set? I used a little bit of my Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen to just highlight a tad of blue and green. Do you like?
Are you ready to try one? Here are the layers, measurements and details:
- Main Card Layer: Dapper Denim Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score at 2-1/8″ and 4-1/4″. Fold accordion style.
- Layer #2 for Main Card Layer: Pool Party Cardstock (2) pieces measuring 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″. Glue one to the very left of the small panel. Stamp the small flower image a few times on the 2nd cardstock piece with Dapper Denim Ink. Glue to the center panel. For the third panel, cut a piece of Pool Party Cardstock measuring 5-1/4″ x 4″. Stamp the small flower image repeatedly using Dapper Denim Ink, leaving the top blank as shown in the photo. Glue to the third panel.
- Front Card Layer: Dapper Denim Cardstock 2-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″ and 6-3/8″. Fold accordion style opposite to the main card layer. Add glue to the small panel on the left of the main card base and press in place. Add glue to the small panel on front card layer on the right and press in place.
- Layer #2 for Front Card Layer: Pool Party Cardstock 2-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to the left panel. Cut (2) more pieces measuring 1=7/8″ x 2-1/4″. Glue to both small panels.
- Layer #3: Cut (2) pieces of Whisper White Cardstock measuring 1-5/8″ x 2″. Stamp the sentiment on one with Dapper Denim Ink and glue to the very right. Stamp the small flower image on the 2nd piece using Dapper Denim Ink. Add a little bit of color with the Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pen. Glue to the middle panel.
- Rose: Stamp one large rose on Whisper White Cardstock using Dapper Denim Ink. Add a little bit of color with the Watercolor Pencils and the Blender Pen. Hand-cut and glue to card front.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Dapper Denim Cardstock measuring 1″ x 3″ using VersaMark Ink. Sprinkle White Embossing Powder and set with Heat Tool. Snip the left end into a “V”. Glue in place using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Rose Garden Dies: Using the leaf die, cut (6) using Pear Pizzazz Cardstock. Tuck all the pieces as shown on the card. You may have to trim off some of the ends.
- Flourish Dies. Using the branch die with the flower dots, cut (6) using Whisper White Cardstock. Glue and tuck all the pieces as shown on the card. You may have to trim off some of the ends.
- Stamps: Rose Wonder
- Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
- Inks: Dapper Denim, VersaMark
- Tools: Blender Pen, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Flourish Dies, Rose Garden Dies, Watercolor Pencils, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Paper Snips
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa:
step-by-step tutorials…12 unique cards featuring three stamp sets and
TWO 3D items…perfect for your club, class or stamp camp!
14 projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you
have them immediately and will not be shown anywhere else online
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month