Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Warning, you may need to wear a pair of sunglasses to visit our hop today. We are all featuring “Let It Shine” for our blog hop theme. This is my card and I think this is my favorite of all Christmas cards I have created so far this year:
I intermingled copper and silver today and the colors look fabulous together. Here are some close-ups of my layers and I’ll list the directions to create a card just like this one below:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Silver Glimmer Paper cut with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies that measures 4-3/4″ across. Glue to card front.
- Ribbon: Wrap the ribbon around the card front and tie into a bow on the right-hand side.
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies that measures 3-3/4″ across. Stamp the sentiment using Celestial Copper Delicata Ink from the Frosted Foliage stamp set. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. TIP: add liquid glue to each dimensionals and add something heavy on top for a few minutes. This helps the dimensionals stay in place over the glimmer paper.
- Ornaments: Cut two circles using the 1″ Circle Punch and Seaside Spray Cardstock. Adhere an ornament to each circle from the Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements. Glue both ornament to card front at the left of the sentiment layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sprigs: Tuck and glue two sprigs from the Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements under the ornaments.
- Bling: Add a few Star Designer Elements on the sentiment layer.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: