Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Adventure is our theme today and I was so happy to see the sentiment in our Parisian Beauty Bundle. It was so perfect to use for our hop:
Pretty Stampin’ Up! products make it easy to create a pretty card. Throw in the stamp set, die set, designer paper, ribbon and some pretty colors and this is the result:
I ended up want a nice finish to my ends on the sentiment layer so I used the Tailored Tag Punch in this manner. Isn’t the shape perfect and easy?
You can now create a card just like mine by following these steps:
- Card Base: Balmy Blue Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Basic Black Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the largest die from the Stitched Nested Labels Dies. Stamp the tower image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Swirl: Cut the swirl using the die and Balmy Blue Cardstock. Glue to the tower image and to the left.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Petal Pink Cardstock 5/8″ wide using Merry Merlot Ink. Cut the ends with the Tailored Tag Punch as shown above. Glue to card front by sliding the left end under the swirl.
- Fleur-De-Lis image: Stamp using Merry Merlot Ink on Petal Pink Cardstock. Cut with the die and glue in place using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Circle Image: Stamp using Merry Merlot Ink on Merry Merlot Cardstock. Cut with the 1″ Circle Punch and glue tucked under the Fleur-De-Lis using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bow: Create a bow with the Petal Pink Metallic-Edge Ribbon and glue below the stamped circle image.
- Bling: Add a few Peaceful Poppies to the background.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa:
Stampin’ Up! products used today: