Welcome to the first challenge of 2011 on the Create with Connie & Mary blog! Come along and play with us!
Today’s challenge is a sketch challenge, my favorite!
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Pretty In Pink
- Punches: Corner Rounder
- Accessories: Brads, 1 1/4″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Pretty In Pink, Linen Thread, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Square Duo Die, Manhatten Flower Impressions Folder
- Stamp Sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, You’re A Gem (new in the Mini Catalog!)
- Inks: Pretty In Pink, Not Quite Navy
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/