Wouldn’t this morning be a great morning to start off your day with a sketch challenge? Create with Connie & Mary has the right sketch just for you……….take a peek at the sketch below:
My card for today:
- Stamp Sets: Holiday Happiness, En Francais background stamp
- Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
- Inks: Whisper White Craft, Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red
- Tools: Big Shot, Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Ribbon Punch, Small Tag Punch, Large Tag Punch, Sponge Dauber, Stampin’ Dimensional
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Linen Thread
Notice how I sponged White Craft ink along the edges of the tag and along the edges of the stamped rectangle layer? The sponging makes the first cardstock color pop against the second color.
I can’t wait to see what you will come up with!
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/