Hi Everyone! I have an announcement today. You’ve seen me post a little about the upcoming Create with Connie & Mary Card “Create”tions subscription that is starting this week. The designers for our subscription have gotten together today to share individual projects made with stamp sets we will be featuring during the subscription for a “Blog Hop”! So come join in on the fun and follow our hop!
JOIN US for our NEW Card Create-tions Edition featuring stamp sets in the Main and Occasions catalogs!
- 3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas – 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards…for a total of 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor as a bonus item using
the same set we use during the week. These WILL be displayed publicly
but only subscribers will see the cards!
So let’s get started, if you’ve arrived here from Nicole Tugrul’s
blog, did you like the stamp set she used on her project? Nicole will
be featuring this stamp set during one of her feature weeks. If you are starting the hop with me, I will be leading you to the next stop at the end of my post. Enjoy the ride!
This is my card for today’s Blog Hop using the “Creative Elements” stamp set:
When I started my project, I had intended to keep the colors as Basic Black, Sahara Sand and Whisper White and then changed my mind about half-way through and decided to add one more color to make things pop a little more. I added Strawberry Slush to the mix:
I added lots of laying by hand-cutting two of the butterflies and 3 of the flowers. All layers have Stampin’ Dimensionals between them for height. I hope you liked my card for today. You’ll see more cards like this for our subscription. Your next stop is to visit with Deb Currier! I can’t wait to see what stamp set she’ll be using!
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Strawberry Slush, Kraft White
- Tools: Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Sticky Strip, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Big Shot Machine, On Film Framelits Dies, Bird Punch
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, 3/8″ Ruffle Stretch Trim in Strawberry Slush, Tea Lace Doily
- Stamp Sets: Creative Elements, Blooming with Kindness
Thanks for stopping by to visit!