When first eying the card, it looks like two panels that sit side-by-side. Well, yes they do but then magic happens. Look how the card opens up to reveal two easel cards:
This card fold is called a “Double-Twisted Easel Card”. I added the large sentiment from the Big On You stamp set. For the Lotus Blossom’s I used two colors only, Rose Red & Wisteria Wonder. I stamped two flowers on scrap Whisper White Cardstock and hand-cut. I glued one to each easel using Stampin’ Dimensionals and added Rhinestone Jewels in the background:
I hope you like my first blog hop card. It was quite fun to create. Your next stop for today’s hop is Deb Currier. Now I know you will be pleasantly surprised with her project!
- Stamp Sets: Lotus Blossom (SAB), Big On You
- Inks: Rose Red, Wisteria Wonder
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Sweet Dreams Designer Buttons, Baker’s Twine
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Rose Red, Wisteria Wonder
- Tools: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots