We are all creating tags this week at Create with Connie & Mary for our Saturday Blog Hop. We are also all using vanilla, gold and cherry cobbler for colors. How elegant is that? Here’s my tag:
Here are all of the details for the tag:
- Tag Base: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″. Cut the bottom using the Banner Triple Punch.
- Layer #2: Very Vanilla Cardstock 2-1/2″ x 4″. Cut the bottom using the Banner Triple Punch. Stamp the branch image from the Muscial Season stamp set at the very top left and in the center using Cherry Cobbler Ink. Color using the inked lines and a Blender Pen. Glue to tag front.
- Layer #3: Using the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch and a scrap piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, punch a piece the width of the tag and glue above the “V” in the tag bottom.
- Leaves: Cut two leaves using Very Vanilla Cardstock and the Leaf Punch. Glue and layer over the punched ribbon layer.
- Musical Instrument: Cut the musical instrument using the Musical Instruments Dies and Gold Glimmer Paper. Glue over the leaves.
- Music Note: Cut the music note using the die and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. Glue over the musical instrument using liquid glue.
- Hole: Punch a hole in the top right corner and thread the Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon into the hole and tie into a bow.
I couldn’t stop with just a tag. I opted to add a card in the mix for a coordinating set. I just love our Gold Shimmer Paper on both of these projects:
The card uses the same elements as the tag with the addition of the stamped sentiment and stamped musical instrument:
Card layers are:
- Card Base: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold.
- Layer #2: Very Vanilla Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: