So this blog hop is a Crazy Crafters Blog Hop and everyone that joins in is from Kylie’s team. They all have to visit my blog, pick one of my projects as inspiration and copy (CASE) my card in their own way. I had to do the same. The card I picked to CASE myself with is this one that had a lot of hits on my blog, Pinterest and Facebook:
I liked this card so much that I have not been able to part with it. It’s still in my stash. Someone special will receive it some day but right now….no! This is the card I came up with to CASE myself with:
I changed it up quite a bit but kept the layout. I swapped out the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies with the Lots Of Labels dies for the center of the card. Here’s a close-up using the Crafting Forever stamp set:
- Card Base: Flirty Flamingo Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Emerald Envy Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Pick A Pattern Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Lots Of Labels: Using Flirty Flamingo Cardstock, cut 2 sizes of the Lots Of Labels Dies and glue them together using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Glue to card front, centered.
- Stamped Images: Stamp the pen images using Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Emerald Envy Cardstock using Basic Black Ink. Hand-cut and glue to the center of the label layer. Stamp the stamp image on Crumb Cake Cardstock using Basic Black Ink. Hand-cut and glue over the pens using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ribbon: Create a bow using the Whisper White Sheer Ribbon and glue in place using Glue Dots.
Now you really need to visit each and every one of Kylie’s team members to see what they chose of mine to CASE and what they created. I’m so anxious and excited to go visit everyone!
Stampin’ Up! supplies used: