I glued the 1/2″ strips by starting at the top of a piece of Whisper White Cardstock that measures 5″ x 3-3/4″. I staggered the patterns so they were placed differently on each row. I love the way this turned out!
- Card Base: Mossy Meadow Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Real Red Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Set aside.
- Designer Paper Strips: Cut each pattern 6″ x 3/4″. Glue side-by-side to a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Turn the cardstock so the patterns are horizontal and cut into 1/2″ strips.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue the 1/2″ designer paper strips and stagger the patterns to create the background. Trim the ends. Glue to the Real Red Cardstock layer. Set aside.
- Ribbon: Wrap the ribbon around the Real Red Cardstock layer and tie into a bow to the left. Glue to card base.
- Sentiment Layer #1: Using the Hippo & Friends Dies and Real Red Cardstock, cut the label shape using the die that measures 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″. Glue over the ribbon.
- Sentiment Layer #2: Stamp the sentiment from the Wrapped In Christmas stamp set using Real Red Ink. Cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies (next size smaller) and glue to red layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Are you ready to see more inspiration? I will now send you off to visit with Lisa Martz, she always has some awesome ideas! Make sure you visit all of my teammates too!