Good evening everyone and welcome to a March Blog Hop by the Control Freaks team of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators. You may have just arrived here from my teammate Connie Babbert’s blog and I hope you enjoyed her beautiful creations. She always has some great projects to show us. I will direct you to the next person at the end of my post.
This month, our them is “Beautiful Bouquet”. I cheated a little by letting the Sweet Soiree Designer Paper do all the work for me. Take a look at my three almost identical cards:
All three cards have the same layers except I changed out the designer paper patterns, ribbons and sentiments. This is the first card:
And here are the layers for all three:
- Card Bases: 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″. I used Berry Burst Cardstock for all three cards.
- Layer #2: Sweet Soiree Designer Paper (3 different patterns), 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 4″ x 1-1/2″. Stamp three different sentiments from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set using Berry Burst Ink. Glue about 1/4″ from the bottom of the designer paper.
- Bow: Wrap ribbon around the card above the sentiment layer and tie into a bow.
- Bling: I used some enamel dots that I had left over from a previous Paper Pumpkin kit
Thanks so much for stopping in today to visit. I will now send you over to Kelly Acheson’s blog. She always has awesome projects to show you. Make sure you visit all seven of us that are participating this month!