Welcome everyone, to our August Control Freaks Blog Hop. Our theme this month is “masculine”. Enjoy all of the inspiration from myself and my teammates. You may have arrived here from my teammate Cindy Elam’s blog. Don’t you just love all of the products she used on her projects?
I created two masculine cards for you this month:
The Best Route Suite of products is one of my favorites and I’m one of those demonstrators that loves creating masculine cards. I used the following products from the suite:
- Best Route Designer Paper
- En Route stamp set
- Best Route Enamel Shapes
Let’s start with Card #1:
So many layers and so many beautiful products. Did you notice the pretty Tufted Embossing Folder embossing on the background layer? I also added some Linen Thread, Leaf Ribbon and some hand-cut stamped images:
Do you spy something new on Card #2? Look closely at the new Corrugated Embossing Folder background. Remember the old Crimper Tool that we used to use on our cardstock? It’s the same thing but in an embossing folder. This is so much easier and I love it!
I added a few banners using the Pick A Pennant stamp set and coordinating Playful Pennants Dies. Did you notice my Night Of Navy Rhinestone Jewels? I colored our jewels with my Night Of Navy Dark Blends Marker. I love how these turned out and so perfect to bling up a masculine card:
Thanks so much for visiting me today. Make sure you take the whole blog tour to visit all of my teammates and now I will send you off to Connie Babbert’s blog. I know she is going to blow you away with her designs!
Card #1 Products:
- Stamps: En Route
- Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Pineapple Punch, Blueberry Bushel, Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush
- Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
- DSP: Best Route
- Accessories: Leaf Ribbon, Best Route Enamel Shapes, Linen Thread
- Tools: Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Squares Dies, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Tufted Embossing Folder, Paper Snips
Card #2 Products:
- Stamps: En Route, Pick A Pennant, Perennial Birthday
- Inks: Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry
- Blends: Night Of Navy Dark
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Blueberry Bushel, Gray Granite, Whisper White
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools: Corrugated Embossing Folder, Layering Circles Dies, Playful Pennants Dies, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Paper Snips
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack – up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team