As you scroll through all five colors, let me know which one is your favorite!
and Just Jade:
- Card Base: Your choice of In Color Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss using the Seabed Embossing Folder and glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Stitched Rectangles Dies. Stamp the flower image using Just Jade Ink and color with Stampin’ Blends. (no need to color the large flower). Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: 2020-2022 In Color Designer Paper 3″ x 1″. Glue to the bottom of the stitched rectangle.
- Layer #5: Whisper White Cardstock 3-3/4″ x 3/4″. Stamp the sentiment in the center and use the Lovely Labels Pick A Punch to snip both end. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Flower: Cut all four dies needed for the peony flower. Assemble the flower and glue over the stamped flower using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamps: Prized Peony Bundle
- Cardstock: Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Whisper White
- Inks: Just Jade
- Stampin’ Blends: Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness, Daffodil Delight, Cinnamon Cider
- Tools: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Lovely Labels Pick A Punch, Seabed Embossing Folder
- Designer Paper: 2020-2022 In Color Designer Paper
Now it’s time to head on over to visit with Connie Tumm, I know you’ll love her projects as much as I will and make sure you visit all of my teammates! Have a great night!