Welcome to our April Control Freaks Blog Hop! Our theme this month is Flower Garden. You may have arrived here from my talented teammate Connie Babbert’s blog. Didn’t she have some beautiful flower cards? I’ve had photos of these two cards that I created a few months ago but haven’t had time to post them yet.
Both cards are the same but use different colors. Here are close-up photos:
This card is called a Quarter Fold Card Fold and I love that it opens like a box top with four flaps. The Art Gallery Bundle was perfect to use on the front of my card and if you keep scrolling, I’ll show you what the inside looks like too!
Here’s the inside once you open up all of the flaps:
Want to try to create this card fold? Here are the measurements:
- Card Base #1: 4-3/16” x 11”, score at 2-¾” from each end.
- Card Base #2: 5-7/16” x 8-½”, score at 2-1/8” from each end.
- Inside Panel: Basic White Cardstock 3-73/4” x 5”.
- Designer Paper for flaps: (4) ) 1-7/8” x 2-1/2″
- Layer and glue one card base inside the other card base to create the four flaps.
- Decorate as you like!
You can now visit with my teammate Bree Renwick to see her beautiful projects and then continue on to visit all of my teammates. I’m sure you will not be disappointed!