Welcome and Good Morning everyone! Our Color Fusers team is hosting a September Blog Hop today. We have three beautiful colors to use and this is my card featuring the new Falling For Leaves stamp set and coordinating Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies:
Fall is my favorite time of the year and in Maine, we are heading towards fall so the temperatures are very welcoming right now. Do you like the subtle coloring of my stamped leaves? I used the Coloring With The Lines Technique. I stamped the leaves and quickly used my Blender Pen to spread a little bit of color using only the stamped lines. I love how this looks:
I also used three layers of cardstock for my Tin Tile embossed layers. I embossed all three layers and then layered all of them onto each other at an angle. Before I glued them in place on my card front, I added a detailed strip of Whisper White Cardstock cut with the dies:
Notice the cut Galvanized Clip? That’s also new in our Holiday Catalog. I added a little bow tied by threading through the hole first. I hope you are getting anxious to start ordering from the Holiday Catalog. Only 2 more days to go! Here is a listing of all of my card layers today:
- Card Base: Blackberry Bliss Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Twinkle, Twinkle Designer paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Stamp the leaf image as a cluster at the bottom left corner of the designer paper using Gray Granite Ink. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Cut three pieces of cardstock using Blackberry Bliss, Gray Granite and Blueberry Bushel to measure 3-3/4″ x 2-1/4″. Emboss each one with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder. Glue and layer them on top of each other at an angle. Set aside.
- Layer #4: Using a strip of Whisper White Cardstock measuring 3-3/4″ long, cut with the die. Glue to the underside of Layer #3 on the right-hand edge. Glue this cluster of layers to card front on the right and about 1/2″ from the top.
- Die-cut Leaves: Cut (1) large leaf with Blueberry Bushel and (2) skinny long leaves with Whisper White Cardstock using the dies. Glue to card front as shown in the photo.
- Stamped Leaves: Stamp the large leaf image twice, once using Blackberry Bliss Ink and once using Blueberry Bushel Ink. Use the Blender Pen to color each one using the inked lines. Cut the Blackberry Bliss leaf with the die. Cut the center portion of the Blueberry Bushel leaf. Layer together using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Glue to card front.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Blueberry Bushel Ink on a strip of Whisper White Cardstock that measures 3″ x 5/8″. Glue to card front at an angle.
Now you can follow the rest of the Color Fusers Blog Hop
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack – up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team