These colors are perfect for this time of year and I opted to use the colors on two coordinating projects. A card and a cute box created with the Takeout Thinlits Dies:
First let’s take a peek at my card. I added lots of layers, some stamping and beautiful Granny Apple Green Textured Ribbon:
I used the label image to create a stamped background with the Crushed Curry Ink and then created a cluster with the heart and star images and die-cuts:
Here are the measurements and layers for the card:
- Card Base: Cajun Craze Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Calypso Coral Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″. Stamp the label image repeatedly using Crushed Curry Ink.
- Ribbon: Add Granny Apple Green Textured Ribbon around the white layer and tie into a knot. Position the ribbon about 3/4″ from the bottom.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment above the ribbon and to the right using Cajun Craze Ink and the Takeout Treats stamp set. Glue layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die-cuts: Stamp the heart image using Granny Apple Green Ink and the star image using Calypso Coral Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut both images with the dies. Cut one heart using the die and Cajun Craze Cardstock. Glue both hearts above the knot. Glue the star overlapping the hearts with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
The next project is my Takeout Box. I used the same stamped images and ribbon to complete my box. The box was cut with the dies using Cajun Craze Cardstock and assembled. It is so easy to cut two pieces, fold on all the score lines and join them together with this result:
Now you can follow the rest of the Color Fusers Blog Hop