Hi Stampers and welcome to a brand new monthly blog hop for the Color Fusers! These are the colors we are using for the month of November:
I know these colors speak fall but I am known for my non-traditional color combinations when it comes to Christmas cards. I like to mix things up so I made these colors work for my Christmas card using the Good Tidings stamp set. Take a peek:
Who says you can’t have Tangerine Tango holly berries! I think they look awesome paired with the Metallic Enamel Shapes. Here are the layers I used on my card today:
- Card Base: Chocolate Chip Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Blushing Bride Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3:Whisper White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Stamp the bold holly image twice using Wild Wasabi Ink diagonally by stamping on a scrap piece of paper first and without re-inking, stamp on the cardstock (stamping off technique). Stamp the 2nd holly detailed image over the first using Wild Wasabi Ink. Stamp the holly berries in the same manner using the stamping off technique with Tangerine Tango Ink. Glue cardstock layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #4: Blushing Bride Cardstock 3-3/4″ x 1″. Stamp the sentiment in the center using Tangerine Tango Ink. Glue to card front about 2″ from the top.
- Bow: Using the bow die from the Mini Treat Bags Thinlits Dies and Chocolate Chip Cardstock. Glue below the banner as shown in the photo.
- Bling: Add a few Metallic Enamel Shapes mixed in with the holly berries.
Now you can follow the rest of the Color Fusers Blog Hop
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Stampin’ Up! products used:
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack – up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team