I thought I would start out this post with a close-up of the flowers I created with “Circle Punches”!
Use 3 different sizes of “Circle Punches” and one at a time, using your “Paper Snips”, snip 8 snips around your circle. I then embossed each circle using the “Square Lattice Impressions Folder. Stack all three sizes on top of each other and punch a hole in the center using your “Mat Pack & Paper Piercer”. For the center I used the newly retired “Cordurouy Buttons” that I am trying to use up. Fluff up the edges of each circle. That easy!!
- Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
- DSP: Greenhouse Gala
- Tools: Circle Punches, Eyelet Border Punch, Big Shot and Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder
- Inks: Early Espresso
- Stamp Sets: Elements of Style, Watercolor Trio
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/