After a few months off from workshops, Cindy’s was a pleasant welcome. Because summer is so short here in Maine, most of my customers are busy enjoying the pleasant weather so I don’t push workshops during the summer months. So girls, call or email me to get yours scheduled, I’m ready to go!
This is the first card I demo-d for the girls:
I wanted to show the girls how to get ruffled ribbon on the back of one of the panels using Sticky Strip and I also wanted to explain 2-step stamping since I had quite a few girls that attended the workshop that are new at stamping:
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Peach Parfait
- DSP: Neutrals Patterns Paper Pack
- Inks: Pool Party, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Marker
- Stamp Sets: Simply Soft, Delightful Dozen
- Accessories: Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon
For the second card, I created a monochromatic card with lots of different elements:
We had a little bit of heat embossing, punching, sponging and stringing along!
- DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Pack
- Cardstock: Whisper White
- Stamp Set: Perfectly Penned, Hello, Doily
- Inks: Real Red, VersaMark
- Tools: Pennant Punch, Large Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch,White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Sponge Dauber
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Satin Ribbon, White Bakers Twine
And for the finale, this is the card everyone created with me as their creative coach:
The girls all created this card and took it home with them!
- DSP: Beyond the Garden
- Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
- Inks: Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Folder, 2 1/2″ Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Bird Punch, Ribbon Border Punch, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp Sets: Fabulous Florets, Word Play