If you are a Stampin’ Up! customer of mine or part of my Stamp & Ink Designs Team, I frequently host team and group activities on Facebook that anyone can participate in. Last month, we completed a Trade Card Swap and oh, wait until you see what we all swapped with each other!
* 11-piece photopolymer stamp set (clear blocks sold separately)
* 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper, 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12 gold foil card fronts, 4 each of 3 designs
* 6 sticker sheets, 2 sheets each of 3 designs
* Gold/white tinsel trim, 10 yards (9.1 m)
* 58 adhesive-backed gold faceted stars
* 6-piece Most Wonderful Time Dies (use with a die-cutting & embossing machine).
Product colors: Basic Black, gold foil, Old Olive, Real Red, white
I used my Trade Card by adding it to the front of two different card layers to complete regular-sized cards. All I added was a card base and a few layers and then glued the Trade Card to the front: