I absolutely love our single stamp “Christmas Star”. I stamped it on Whisper White Cardstock first with VersaMark Ink, sprinkled with Heat and Stick Powder, heat set with my Heat Tool and sprinkled with Black Stampin’ Glitter and heat set again just for a few seconds. I then hand-cut the star with my Paper Snips.
I love the look of my Tea Lace Doily. Of course you know it comes in white so how did I get it so shiny? I again used my VersaMark Ink Pad, turned it upside down and pounced on my doily until it was wet with ink. I then sprinkled Pewter Embossing Powder and heat set with my Heat Tool. Pretty neat huh?
The bling you see in the background are Rhinestone Jewels colored with a black Permanent marker:
Now back to my star. I placed it on my Simply Scored Scoring Tool and scored all the legs of my star on each white line. I folded on each line and pinched them so they would stay folder. I added a Mini Glue Dot to the very end of each leg and gently pressed them all in place. Love the 3D look of this star:
I added a triple bow made from White Baker’s Twine and two tickets stamped on DSP with Jet Black StazOn Ink :
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
- DSP: Winter Frost
- Inks: VersaMark, Jet Black StazOn
- Accessories: White Baker’s Twine, Rhinestone Jewels, Tea Lace Doily
- Tools:Ticket Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Heat Tool, Pewter Embossing Powder, Black Stampin’ Glitter, Paper Snips, Heat & Stick Powder
- Stamps: Christmas Star, That’s the Ticket
Thanks for stopping by to visit!