Good morning. I am trying to decide on a design for my family and friends Christmas cards this year. I usually create about 30 cards to mail out, all identical with a personal message inside.
This first card is designed with the “Dasher” stamp set. This stamp set is located on pate 208 of the Idea Book & Catalog. It is listed in the “Under $10” page.
Recipe to create card:
- Card stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black and Gable Green
- Dies: Stampin’ Up! Petals-A-Plenty (Holiday Mini Catalog) and Stampin’ Up! Little Leaves
- Punches: 5-Petal Flower Punch
- Accessories: Square Fire Rhinestone Brads and Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink Pad
For the second card for today, I wanted to incorporate a new stamp set along with a new Stampin’ Up! die. Even though I utilized a retired DSP, you can substitute with any of the new DSP’s available for purchase.
- Card stock: Whisper White and Real Red
- DSP: retired
- Punches: Eyelet Border Punch, 1-3/4″ Circle Punch & Wide Oval Punch
- Stamp Set: Holiday Best, Hostess Level 1 stamp set. Set of 4
- Accessories: Gold Brads, Basic Jumbo Grommets, Red Ribbon and Stampin’ Dimensionals
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator