Hi Stampers! I am posting this early for my October Stamp Camp coming up on October 25, 2013 because if you would like to attend, I need to know by October 11, 2013 so I can order the banner kit for you. We will be creating 3 coordinating items. First the banner using the “Christmas Banner Simply Created Kit”:
Each banner measures 5″ x 7″ and is a blank canvas material that we sponge and spritz on. Here are the close-ups:
And you will also be creating a coordinating card and bag topper as well:
Here are the class details:
- October 25, 2013 (Friday)
- 6:00 p.m. in my home
- $22.00 fee
includes the “Christmas Banner Simply Created Kit” plus 3 banners and
one 6″ x 6″ Silver Glimmer Paper (you can pay on class day)
- Along with the banner, you will be creating one card and one 3D bag topper snowflake
- Must pre-register by Oct 11th to give me ample time to order all the kits
- Please arrive promptly by 6:00 p.m. so I can give a group demo. I need everyone here on time.
- Please bring a hot glue gun if you have one and all of your adhesives (tape runner, liquid glue, and sticky strip)
I myself have purchased the stenciling kit needed to
complete your project so you don’t have to purchase
one and everyone can use it for free to complete their banners. If you
decide you want a stencil kit after the class, I can place another order
or if you would like one immediately when I order the kits, let me know
when you register. The price for the stenciling kit is $19.95 plus
shipping & tax. These stencil kits are on page 31 of the Holiday Catalog and can later be
used on cards and other projects.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!