We are all celebrating birthdays today! Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. I used the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set for today’s card. The bow image was so perfect to use for my background layer:
And I stamped the sentiment on a vertical oval shape cut out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. I snipped off a portion of the oval on the left and glue it to the edge of my background layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals:
To complete my card, I added a few Metallics Enamel Shapes on the background and then wrapped the gold tinsel from the Love Mini Tinsel Trim Combo Pack. The gold is so shiny in person and add’s the perfect flair for a birthday card. Here are the measurements for the layers I used:
- Card Base: Rich Razzleberry Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 5-1/2″ and fold.
- Layer #2: Tempting Turquoise 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″.
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the largest oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.
Stampin’ Up! products used:
- Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday
- Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Soft Sky
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
- Accessories: Metallics Enamel Shapes, Mini Tinsel Trim Combo Pack
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: