Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Do you like to create 3D projects for Valentine’s? That’s what we are all featuring today, Valentine’s Favor’s. I just finished creating some Pillow Gifts for my Merry Christmas Card Club members and had some left-over Hershey Nugget Chocolates, so I grabbed six of them and covered them all with the Pleased As Punch Designer Paper. I coordinated the backing paper and the topper so everything matches!
It was so easy to wrap 1″ strips of the designer paper around each chocolate and then add a Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to the top of each one. I also added the same designer paper as a backing to my chocolates and arranged everything inside a Clear Medium Envelope:
Once everything was tucked inside, I created a topper for my cello bag to coordinate with the gold foil on the chocolates by using our Gold Foil Sheets:
Create a Valentine’s Favor like mine:
- Chocolates: Hershey Mini Chocolates. Wrap a 3-1/2″ x 1″ strip of Pleased As Punch Designer around each chocolate. Add a Gold Shimmer Enamel Dot to the top of each chocolate bar. Set aside.
- Cello Bag: Using a Clear Medium Envelope, insert a piece of the Pleased As Punch Designer Paper to the inside that measures 4″ x 3″. Insert all of the chocolate bars inside the bag. Cut off about 1″ from the top of the bag. Set aside.
- Topper: Gold Foil Sheets 5″ x 3-1/2″. Score and fold at 1-3/4″. Place over the cello bag and staple a few times in the center. Glue a piece of the Pleased As Punch Designer Paper that measures 4-3/4″ x 1-1/2″ to the front of the gold layer.
- Twine: Wrap White Baker’s Twine around the topper twice and tie into a bow.
- Large Heart: Use the Heart Punch Pack to cut out a heart from the Pleased As Punch Designer Paper. Stamp the sentiment using VersaMark Ink from the Heartfelt stamp set. Sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder and use the Heat Tool to melt the powder. Glue to topper using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Small Heart: Emboss the small heart on Whisper White Cardstock using Gold Embossing Powder. Hand-cut and glue alongside the large heart using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add some of the Gold Shimmer Enamel Dots to the background of the designer paper.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: