Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. It’s February and that means Valentine’s is almost here. We are all creating Valentine’s cards today and this is mine:
I played with my January Paper Pumpkin Kit this week and had lots of left-over pieces so I decided to combine those with our Mini Shipping Boxes. I trimmed the box to make it flat and glued it to my card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals and then tucked all of the hearts inside and added the cute bees!
- Card Base: Highland Heather Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Mint Macaron Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Mini Shipping Box. Cut box in half on the score line at the right of the logo to create two pieces. Set one piece aside for another project. On the left tab, cut the tab to 3/4″ wide and cut the bottom at an angle. For the top flap over the logo section, cut the flap to measure 1/2″ wide. Fold over and glue using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. For the flap on the left, cut at the same angle as the bottom and 1/2″ wide. Glue down with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals on the logo portion and glue the left portion flat.
- Tag: Use the tag pieces from the Paper Pumpkin Kit and glued layered as shown in the photo. Add twine through the hole and tie into a bow. Glue to box using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hearts: Glue 4 of the hearts from the Paper Pumpkin Kit inside the box. Add bees and flower sequins from the kit over the hearts.