Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Thinking Of Christmas. It’s that time of year where everyone is starting to think of a design for their Christmas cards and some of you have even started creating them! Today I am featuring the Curvy Celebrations Bundle that demonstrators were able to preorder this month. Coming soon!
You’ll notice a new stamp set, some new dies and a new package of designer paper!
I used the Stitched Nested Labels Dies for my focal layer in the middle:
Notice the curvy stamping? I love it!
You’ll be able to replicate my card once you receive your bundle:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Use the new Classic Christmas Designer Paper with 3 patterns measuring 5-1/4″ x 1-1/4″. Glue to card front leaving 1/4″ in-between each patterned paper.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies that measures 4-7/8″ x 2-5/8″. Stamp the curvy trees image twice without re-inking using Shaded Spruce Ink. Stamp the curvy stars image using Sahara Sand Ink. Stamp the curvy sentiment using Cherry Cobbler Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add star bling from the All The Trimmings Embellishments within the stamped stars.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Curvy Christmas
- Inks: Shaded Spruce, Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler
- Cardstock:Thick Whisper White, Whisper White
- Designer Paper: Classic Christmas
- Bling: All The Trimming Embellishments
- Tools: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: