Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Spooky Halloween and I have a cute spooky card to show you:
This is a Clean & Simple Card because I let the designer paper layer do all of the work for me along with the pretty ribbon. It was easy to add a layer of stamping and die-cut bats and finish it off with some bling. Take a look at the stitching on my die-cut shape and the other details:
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Magic In This Night Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Ribbon: Wrap the Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon around the card front and tie into a bow at the left side.
- Layer #3: Smoky Slate Cardstock cut with the Celebrations Labels Dies #2. Stamp the bats image and sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add a cluster of 3 Blue Adhesive Backed Gems to the bottom right corner.
- Bats: Cut 3 bats using Basic Black Cardstock and the Halloween Magic Dies. Glue to Smoky Slate Cardstock layer.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: