Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. One Layer Cards, phew…..those are really, really hard for me. I am kind of an in-betweener when it comes to my cards. I hate overly busy cards but I don’t do very simple cards either so this was a true challenge for me.
- Cut a card base using Thick Whisper White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Stamp the piano and keyboard images on the front using Memento JetBlack Ink.
- Stamp the same images on Post-It Notes and hand-cut.
- Place the Post-It Note images over the images that were stamped on the card base.
- Stamp the music lines over the Post-It notes.
- Stamp the two sentiment using Real Red Ink
- Card complete!
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: