Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. It’s the month of March so that means Luck Of The Irish! I didn’t create a St. Patrick’s Day card but used greens on my card for today’s blog hop:
I used lots of our star products on this card, such as:
- Morning Star Stamp Set
- Stitched Stars Dies
- Star Designer Elements
I loved adding all of the vine images on my layer and adding in some of the copper Star Designer Elements. This card was quick, fun and I think the sentiment says it all!
- Card Base: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Set aside.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the star die that measures 3-1/4″ across. Glue to the center of Layer #2.
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock stamped with the star image using Soft Sea Foam Ink and cut with the coordinating star die. Glue to white star using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Vines: Stamp vines around the star layers using Soft Sea Foam ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add a few Star Designer Elements mixed in with the vines.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: