Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. This week we are all featuring “leaves” on our projects. I love leaves. Leaves and butterflies are always first on my list when a new catalog debuts. Here’s my project:
All of the leaves in our yard right now are yellow, orange and red so I wanted to bring back the green! I used a lot of stamp sets on this card:
- Falling For Leaves
- Wishing You Well
- Beautiful Blizzard
You can create a card just like this one by following these steps:
- Card Base: Shaded Spruce Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Fresh Fig Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss using the Tin Tile Embossing Folder and the Big Shot Machine. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″. Stamp the large splatter image using Soft Sea Foam Ink from the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set in the center. Stamp the smaller splatter image using Shaded Spruce Ink from the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set repeatedly. Glue layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #4: Daffodil Delight Cardstock 4-1/2″ x 1/4″. Stamp the sentiment from the Wishing You Well stamp set using Shaded Spruce Ink. Glue cardstock about 1″ from the bottom of the white layer.
- Sprigs: Cut (2) sprigs using the Sprig Punch and Shaded Spruce Cardstock. Glue to the right on the white layer.
- Leaves: Stamp (2) leaf clusters using Soft Sea Foam Cardstock and Shaded Spruce Ink from the Falling For Leaves stamp set. Cut out using the Detailed Leaves Dies. Glue to the right on the white layer using Mini Dimensionals.
- Ribbon: Create a bow using the Fresh Fig 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon and glue to the leaf cluster.
- Stamps: Falling For Leaves, Wishing You Well, Beautiful Blizzard
- Inks: Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam
- Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Fresh Fig, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
- Accessories: Fresh Fig 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon
- Tools: Sprig Punch, Detailed Leaves Dies, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Mini Dimensionals
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: